Swimming Pool Service
Swimming Pool Service & Cleaning in Gilbert & the East Valley
At pH Balanced Pool Service, our goal is to treat each customer with the professionalism and respect they deserve. Each of our customer’s pools will receive the highest quality service and care, which will keep your pool clean and available for use whenever you, your family and friends choose to enjoy it. We strive for perfection and the opportunity to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction in every aspect of our business relationship. We address any issue promptly and perform work at your pool as if it were our own investment. Prepare for the best swimming pool service in Gilbert and the East Valley!
A swimming pool can provide the perfect backyard getaway for you and your family. Pools are not only a great place to relax and spend time together, but also a wonderful way to stay in shape and enjoy better health. Pool Services can help you enjoy your swimming pool even more with our residential pool service—we’ll take care of pool cleaning, pool maintenance, and even pool opening and closing so your swimming pool will be ready to use whenever you want it.
Weekly Pool Service
- Brush pool and spa walls, tile, steps, and benches
- Empty all baskets – skimmer(s), pump(s), in-line canister
- Net debris from pool surface and floor
- Test and adjust pool water chemistry
- Add chemicals and fill chlorinator as necessary
- Check and adjust pool water level
- Verify all equipment (filter, pump, motor, plumbing, cleaner) is working properly
- Backwash filter as necessary (DE included)
- Service slips: keeps you informed of our arrival and services performed
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL POOL SERVICE
Your pool should be a clean, safe, and beautiful place to spend time with your family. When you work with a professional Gilbert pool company to maintain your pool, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a picture-perfect pool without needing to dedicate your free time to pool care or cleaning.
- Proper pool care requires the right tools for the job. Your pool service will bring everything that is needed to maintain your pool, including chemicals and tools, so you won’t have to purchase or store these items at your home.
- Pool care involves more than simply maintaining the pH balance of the water and keeping it clean. Your pool repair service will also check for pool damage or leaks, as well as the pool’s filter and plumbing equipment regularly so you can be sure that your pool is safe and problem-free at all times.
- Even simple pool maintenance in Gilbert takes time to complete properly, and maintenance must be performed diligently. When you hire a professional to handle your pool care, you can enjoy more free time in your own personal schedule.
- Closing and opening your pool correctly are vital to the quality and longevity of your pool. Your pool professional will ensure that your pool is ready for winter or summer so you can rest assured that your investment is protected at all times.
SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A POOL LEAK
- Normal evaporation tends to cause about 1/4” of water loss per day. If you notice a dropping water level that is greater than this amount, your pool may have a leak.
- Pool leaks can cause water to drain into the surrounding area. This may cause pool decking to shift, crack, or rot, and can also affect nearby landscaping.
- Water loss affects the efficacy of your pool chemicals. A leak may cause the water to feel uncomfortable or algae to grow quickly after treatment.