Last Updated on February 24, 2021 by Shain Jorgensen
When it comes to pool tile cleaning equipment that keeps your investment in pristine shape, cleaning your tiles becomes important. Whether solid fields of color or intricate mosaics, the timeless use of tile makes a stunning addition to your home’s exterior.
There’s nothing more important than pool tile cleaning Gilbert Az, especially if you want to make this historical art form last. Dating back over 5,000 years, the application of tile can be found in every civilization. When reviewing pool tile cleaning methods and pool tile cleaning costs, there are certain variables to keep in mind.
Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about DIY cleaning pool tiles and where to find professional help.
What is the Best Way to Clean Pool Tiles?
Beautiful, sparkling pool tiles are a result of a pool tile cleaning strategy. Executing your strategy on a regular basis will garner the sparkling results every homeowner desires.
An idea pool tile cleaning plan includes:
- Filtering pool water
- Alkaline and pH testing
- Scrubbing the waterline regularly
Pool Waterline Cleaning
Key to achieving a sparkling finish on your pool tiles is how you address the buildup of calcium at your waterline. The unsightly buildup can be a result of several environmental issues.
Regardless, your options for successfully cleaning the waterline are:
- Cleaning pool tile with vinegar: To eliminate ghostly calcium deposits, it is best to use a toothbrush or other soft implement with a gentle mixture of water and vinegar.
- Cleaning pool tile with muriatic acid: It’s best to follow the instructions on the packet you purchase from a pool supply company, mix with water and apply as instructed.
- Cleaning pool tile with a pressure washer: Head to your closest home-improvement store where renting is the best option. Always use a low setting and never point the sprayer at cracked or broken tiles.
- Cleaning pool tile with pumice: Pumice can be used to clean a pool’s waterline too. When you are using pumice be aware that it wears down rapidly, so have lots on hand to complete the job. Also, be careful not to scratch the surface of your tile. A small test patch is recommended before tackling the larger project with weekly pool service.
Successfully implementing one of these strategies can eliminate the ghostly buildup when you approach your pool tile cleaning yourself.
Where’s the Best Pool Tile Cleaning Service Near Me?
For residents and business owners in Arizona, PH Balanced Pool provides the best pool tile cleaning near me. We are committed to making repeat customers with our dependable, well-informed, and honest business approach. We are ready to make your pool care and maintenance experience as pleasant as possible.
With strong communication skills, adept technical knowledge, and a pleasant poolside manner, we will quickly become your go-to team for all your pool tile cleaning and maintenance needs. We make your life easier by constantly expanding our service offerings and raising the bar on your level of satisfaction.
To schedule an appointment for cleaning your pool tiles, call us today or fill out our online contact form.